shutil has many methods you can use. One of which is:
from shutil import copyfile copyfile(src, dst)
- Copy the contents of the file named src to a file named dst.
- The destination location must be writable; otherwise, an IOError exception will be raised.
- If dst already exists, it will be replaced.
- Special files such as character or block devices and pipes cannot be copied with this function.
- With copy , src and dst are path names given as strings.
If you use
os.path operations, use
copy rather than
copyfile will only accept strings.